Recommended checklist for Wadi Adventure
- Sunscreen! We remind you to stay protected from the sun.
- Appropriate swim wear. It should be remembered that this is an adventure park.
- A change of clothes.
- Appropriate footwear. For the whitewater activities you will require suitable footwear to be worn in the water. For the airpark guests must have toe covered footwear. We suggest that footwear is also worn throughout the park, as the walkways can feel hot when walking barefoot.
- It is important to stay hydrated. Drink lots of fluids.
- No outside food or drink is permitted.
Don't worry if you don't have, or if you forget any of the above equipment. We have plenty of essentials available at our retail store - H20.
Book activities in advance to avoid disappointment by calling +971 (0)3 781 8422 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org