All credit/debit cards detail and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented
or leased to any third parties. Any person who signs up to be a member of Wadi Adventure Online Booking Portal will
have to provide personal information.
Any personal information collected and held by Wadi Adventure Online Booking Portal will be treated in accordance
with the Data Protection laws of the U.A.E. Personal information will not be passed on to any third parties
without individuals’ consent unless required to do so in accordance with Data Protection laws of the
U.A.E. or other applicable laws. Wadi Adventure Management will only use this information as it is
intended to provide you the best possible service.
To reduce the risk of loss, disclosure and misuse of personal information we use firewalls and data
encryption. However, it is not possible to eliminate all risk and therefore Wadi Adventure
Management cannot accept liability for the loss, disclosure and misuse of personal information.
2. Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency:
“We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed
3. Country of merchant domicile:
4. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
“Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and
construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
Wadi Adventure Cancellation and Reschedule Policy
We require 120 Hours cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival, we will charge you cancellation fee as below:
- Bookings cancelled within 24 Hours prior to arrival or no show will be charged 100% of total booking.
- Bookings cancelled within 48 Hours prior to arrival will be charged 75% of total booking.
- Bookings cancelled within 72 Hours prior to arrival will be charged 50% of total booking.
- Bookings cancelled within 96 Hours prior to arrival, will be charged 25% of total booking.
- If the activities are cancelled due to factors out of our control, i.e. weather, water quality, or any other unforeseen reason, there will be no refund, your activities will be given as vouchers or moved to another day.
- Wadi Adventure reserves the right to cancel the activity anytime if needed.
- If you would like to reschedule your event, due to personal/scheduling reasons, you must contact Wadi adventure reception (email@example.com) in writing 72 Hours minimum prior to the day booked.
- If you reschedule in less than 72 Hours, you will be charged 10% additional of the total booking for administration fees.
- Any bookings moved to other days will only be subject to availability.