Terms and Conditions
• Advance booking 48 hours prior to your visit is mandatory
• No refunds will be provided under any circumstances
• Admission includes the use of Sun Beds & Umbrellas
• General Admission is valid one day only
• Guest may not leave the facility once entered; re-entry will require a new ticket
• Management reserves the right to refuse the entry
• Guest with an infectious disease is not allowed to swim or participate in any of the activities
• Taking any photographs other than that of your own family is strictly prohibited
• Suitable swimwear must be worn at all times
• Follow lifeguard’s instruction at all times
• Do not enter the water if you have a gastro intestinal infection within the last 48 hours
• No Queue Jumping
• Floatation aids are provided throughout the park
• Participants will be held responsible for damage to the Wadi Adventure Property
• Some activities have height & weight restrictions
• For your safety we recommend all jewelry is removed
• Wadi Adventure reserves the right to inspect the bags for security reasons
• Smoking is permitted in designated areas only
• Outside Food & Beverages are not permitted inside the park
• The Park operates 24 hour CCTV surveillance system
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Please adhere to the code of etiquette for water based activities
• Recycling program in effect
• No pets allowed
What is your policy on lost and found items?
Swimwear/Tights & Tees Allowed (Nylon/Lycra only)
Swimwear or Beach Wear for kids (Nylon/Lycra)
Abaya, Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Cotton & Hosiery are strictly not allowed
Underwear not allowed
Products with exposed zippers & fastener not allowed for safety reasons
Only proper swimwear is allowed in the pools
• No diving or shoulder riding
For your own safety always obey lifeguard’s instructions
• No entry to the surf pool for safety reasons during surfing
• Please use a life jacket if you can’t swim, and return it after use
Flip flops not allowed while swimming or on activities
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Wadi Adventure places great importance on the safety of its guests and endeavors to ensure that the high standards set by us are complied with by all persons visiting Wadi Adventure (as defined below).
Entry will only be allowed to Wadi Adventure for those guests who are willing to comply with these terms and conditions of entry (Entry Conditions). Please assist Wadi Adventure in ensuring the attractions and facilities remain a safe place in which to enjoy fun and exciting experiences.
In these Entry Conditions, the following definitions shall apply: Ticket: a valid ticket allowing the holder entry to Wadi Adventure; Premises: Wadi Adventure Company: Wadi Adventure Registered Address: Wadi Adventure PO Box 88202 Al Ain United Arab Emirates
1. All persons entering Wadi Adventure are admitted subject to the following Entry Conditions. Any person who does not comply with these Entry Conditions may be removed from the premises by Wadi Adventure personnel, security or police officers, without any right to a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that Wadi Adventure may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside Wadi Adventure, all guests must comply with any reasonable instructions given to them by Wadi Adventure personnel or any third party instructed on behalf of Wadi Adventure.
2. By entering Wadi Adventure, all persons acknowledge that they are under a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying them, taking into account personal medical conditions. All persons in and around Wadi Adventure should behave in a safe manner at all times.
3. Wadi Adventure, acting reasonably at all times, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission, ban from entry to Wadi Adventure or remove from Wadi Adventure without right to refund any person who:
a. Acts in an inappropriate and/or undesirable manner whilst travelling to Wadi Adventure whether by bus, taxi, public transport or other means, where such behaviour has been reported to Wadi Adventure by a reliable independent source;
b. Has been convicted of a criminal offence relating to Wadi Adventure or civil unrest, which, in the opinion of Wadi Adventure, is likely to affect the safety and/or enjoyment of other guests or staff, or uses violent, aggressive, threatening, abusive, discriminatory or insulting words or behaviour or in any way behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
c. Climbs or stands upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or any other buildings at the Wadi Adventure facilities. Wadi Adventure reserves the right to initiate legal
proceedings against any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, premises, fences, barriers, walls, attraction structures, exhibits, fabrics or buildings at Wadi Adventure.
d. Has displayed any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could be reasonably judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting;
e. Has previously acted in any manner which has caused any other to report that individual to Wadi Adventure;
f. Is attempting to regain admission to the Wadi Adventure or has been found inside without a valid Ticket;
g. Has purchased or obtained any tickets or discount vouchers from any unauthorised source.
h. Enters any areas of Wadi Adventure where access to the general public guests is prohibited.
4. For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason referred to above.
5. All persons entering Wadi Adventure must pay for admission and/or hold a valid Ticket which has been obtained from Wadi Adventure, the official website or an authorised third party.
6. No child or children under the age of 16 will be admitted to Wadi Adventure unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. Wadi Adventure reserves the right, at its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
7. If same day re-entry into Wadi Adventure is required, the appropriate proof of purchase identifier obtained before exiting Wadi Adventure, valid ticket and receipt must be shown at the time of re-entry to regain access. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Wadi Adventure personnel.
8. All Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value.
9. Tickets are not valid for special events or concerts which may attract a separate admission fee.
10. Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Wadi Adventure in its absolute discretion chooses to do so.
11. Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the Ticket. Please check the Wadi Adventure operating calendar for opening dates and times.
12. Non-dated tickets booked in advance do not guarantee admission to the Wadi Adventure, especially during busy times or on specific days when there are special events. Please visit www.wadiadventure.ae for more details.
13. Tickets booked online will be delivered in accordance with the attraction’s delivery procedure.
14. WADI ADVENTURE IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. The sale of tickets/vouchers by anyone other than Wadi Adventure and its authorized distributors is strictly prohibited. Only persons authorised by Wadi Adventure are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to guests within the grounds.
15. To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Wadi Adventure, guests are admitted subject to the condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. For the avoidance of doubt, it is prohibited to bring into Wadi Adventure any of the following:
* Weapons of any kind (including ceremonial weapons)
* Explosives including fireworks, pyrotechnics or smoke bombs
* Any outside Food and Beverages
* Illegal Drugs / Narcotics
* Clothing with offensive language or content
* Clothing that represents someone as emergency personnel
* Glass bottles
* Animals of any description (with the exception of Registered Assistance Dogs)
* Two Way Radios
* Skateboards. Scooters , Hover boards, Inline skates or Shoes with built-in wheels
* Bicycles or transport devices (with the exception of Mobility Scooters and wheelchairs)
* Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels and devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted.
* Folding chairs
* Laser pens/lights
* Any other items which Wadi Adventure believe may cause injury or present a safety hazard
The throwing of any article which could cause injury or affect the enjoyment of other guests is strictly prohibited.
16. Due to the intensity of attractions with the park there is limited space and picnics are not permitted on Wadi Adventure property. Allowances are made for guests with special dietary requirements. Storage facilities are not available for food being brought to the park.
Guests with special dietary requirements can report to a Guest Relations Assistant upon arrival for further assistance.
17. Any person found to be in possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be immediately escorted from the premises without the right to refund and Wadi Adventure reserves the right to make reports to the relevant authorities which may lead to prosecution.
18. The consumption of intoxicating liquor is not permitted within Wadi Adventure. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor may not be taken into the premises and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted from the premises without right to refund.
19. The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the premises without right to refund. Wadi Adventure also reserves the right to refer such cases to the Abu Dhabi Police or other relevant authority.
20. Guests must be dressed appropriately at all times whilst at Wadi Adventure . If guests are wearing clothing that is indecent or likely to cause offence in any way, they will not be permitted entry. On some Activities, guests may not wear loose clothing due to health and safety reasons. If, after being requested by the Activities personnel, a guest
refuses to dress appropriately, Wadi Adventure reserves the right to remove such guest from the premises, without giving a refund.
21. The only transport devices which are permitted within Wadi Adventure are wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
22. Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other electrical equipment), or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other guests or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of Wadi Adventure.
23. Wadi Adventure will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by guests on any given day. However, Wadi Adventure reserves the right, without prior notice to close and change the availability of the Activity and/or the Activities operating hours. Wadi Adventure in its absolute discretion reserves the right to close the whole or any part of the premises at any time or to restrict the number of persons having access to guest areas including any Activity. The reason for any closure or restriction provided by this condition may include closure due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or to ensure safety and security of guests, or if Wadi Adventure at its discretion considers the circumstances so require.
24. For Tickets purchased online or in advance, if the Activity is closed for any of the reasons set out in condition 23, Wadi Adventure reserves the right to offer substitute tickets for admission to the Attraction on an alternative date in substitution for any other form of redress.
25. All rides, Activities, amusements, transport systems and any other facilities located at the Activity must only be used in accordance with Wadi Adventure or the relevant operator’s instructions.
26. Guests are permitted to take photographs and recordings within certain areas of the Activity, provided that these are solely for private use and are not sold or used for any commercial or public purpose. Commercial and or Public Recordings must receive, and be able to produce, written authority from the PR and Marketing Department.
a. By accepting these regulations, guests acknowledge that the Attraction may on demand have access to photographs taken and video footage captured by guests to the Attraction and request that certain photographs and/or footage are deleted if they are or are deemed to be offensive to other guests and/or staff.
b. By accepting these regulations, guests agree not to intentionally photograph and/or capture video footage of any individual without that person’s permission and must adhere to all photography/filming restrictions in place from time to time whilst within the Activity.
c. It is strictly prohibited to use Cameras, Video Recording or any other electronic equipment whilst on an Activity within the theme park. Wadi Adventure reserves the right to remove guests using such equipment from the park without refund.
d. From time to time Wadi Adventure or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the park, which may feature guests. Entry to the park is deemed acceptance of these Regulations, and you therefore agree that Wadi Adventure or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Wadi Adventure or such authorised party (as the case may be).
27. CCTV cameras are used to assist in the proper running of the Activities. However, the Activities does not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras except to state that the installation has been independently certified as compliant to local codes by an authorised consultant to Abu Dhabi Police.
28. Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in the Activity (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) and, for the avoidance of doubt, should not be left in any vehicle parked at the premises. Wadi Adventure reserves the right to contact any relevant authority in relation to any animals that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress.
29. Smoking (including of e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside and in premises owned and/or operated by Wadi Adventure, except for in the designated smoking areas identified on the park map of the Activities.
30. All items, belongings and other property brought onto the premises by guests shall be at such guest’s own risk and Wadi Adventure accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property. As such, Wadi Adventure advises that guests do not bring valuables to the premises. Guests may leave all pushchairs and / or large luggage items at a designated area. Secure lockers are available upon request and subject to a fee and availability.
31. Motor homes, camper vans, caravans or any other vehicle of a similar nature are not permitted anywhere within Wadi Adventure including all parking areas and access roads unless express prior permission in writing has been given by a senior manager of Wadi Adventure. This permission in its original form will need to be produced prior to entry. Photocopies will not be accepted. Any breach of this condition will be deemed to be trespassing, will be removed and the owner shall be responsible for all consequences arising as a result of such removal.
32. Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. Wadi Adventure takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park and access roads; no guarantee is given as to the security of guest’s vehicles and/or their contents in the car park.
33. No vehicles are permitted to remain in Wadi Adventure premises, parking areas including access roads outside the normal operating hours without the prior express permission of Wadi Adventure, which retains absolute discretion as to whether such permission is granted.
34. If any guest is in breach of any of these Entry Conditions is a member of a group, then such group of individuals may also, at Wadi Adventure discretion be denied entry or escorted from the premises without right to refund.
35. If Tickets are bought on behalf of other guests (for example, group bookings), the buyer accepts these Entry Conditions on behalf of every guest and shall ensure that these Entry Conditions are followed by each person in the group.
36. To ensure that attraction manufacturer restrictions are being adhered to, for the safety and welfare of all our guests’ specific policies apply to guests with disabilities including those wearing casts – please refer to the Park Access Guide provided by Wadi Adventure